Some upholstery is discolored and stained from any number of substances such as animal urine.
- I first apply the cleaning solution, as necessary, and let it soak in.
- If necessary, I agitate badly soiled areas with a soft bristle, horsehair upholstery brush.
- I apply more cleaner to the entire surface of the fabric.
- Using hot water extraction I clean upholstery by pulling dirt out.
- This method is applied to every square inch of the upholstery.
- When I’m finished, even areas you thought were beyond help are clean.
“But My Upholstery Doesn’t Look Dirty”
Looks aren’t everything! Clean first for your family’s health and then for appearance. We do our laundry each time we wear it, but we forget to clean our upholstry sometimes for years at a time. In the average home over two million dust mites feed on dead skin scales and other debris. They hide in your carpet, upholstery, drapes, mattress, and pillows. Mites can double their numbers in ten hours, and produce ten to twenty pieces of feces per day. 100,000 dead bodies and thirty million pieces of feces are added to your home every day. Microscopic mite feces and corpses are so small that they blow up into the air as you walk about your house, getting into your lungs. Eighty percent of Americans who suffer from allergies are allergic to airborne mite refuse. Don’t even ask about bedbugs. Bedbugs are on the rise in Texas. To help combat this problem, in addition to an exterminator, you need someone like Glenn to clean your home. Limit the effects on your health. Have your carpets and furniture cleaned more often.